Here, we review recent scientific papers (at the time of writing) that have been released in journals about ongoing research in Astronomy and Astrophysics. The reviews are written in an outreach-style format, so that the key findings and results of the paper are made clearer for those who may be interested in current research but are not studying physics at an advanced (post-graduate) level.
Paper reviews are listed below:
- A bright lensed galaxy at z = 5.4 with strong Ly-α emission
- Measurement of rotation in two galaxies in the Epoch of Reionization from ALMA-detected [CII] emission
- Star formation at z = 2.481 in the lensed galaxy SDSS J1110+6459
- Gravitational Wave Sources from Pop III Stars are Preferentially Located within the Cores of their Host Galaxies
- Astrophysical Black Holes
- Does black hole growth depend on cosmic environment?
- The Role of Galaxies and AGN in Reionising the IGM-II: metal-tracing the faint sources of reionsation at 5≲z≲6
- VTXO – Virtual Telescope for X-Ray Observations
- Discovery of an ultra metal-poor star